Thursday, November 2, 2017

Peace in midst of attacks

““I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:27‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/jhn.14.27.nlt

I think it's pretty safe to say we have all been through tough times. I feel satan has been attacking me on all sides for nearly 6 months. At home, with family, at school, there have been constant attacks and trials. Yet, when I sit down at the end of each day I have felt at peace. I know the Lord is with me and I have never felt closer than I do right now. Not only do I feel at peace, I feel a real focus about where I am and where I'm going. My prayer life is stronger than ever. I feel God's presence as I meditate on his word and feel those words clearly speak to my heart. Even through life's trials I am thrilled about life and look at my future with great joy!

Dear Lord, You are amazing. You are here protecting me, loving me, and walking me every moment of my day. I do not deserve your Love. I have not earned my joy and peace. You give it freely and abundantly. I praise you Lord and can't wait to see your plans for me and my life on this Earth. Praise God I am not troubled and I am not afraid to face the day. Amen!


No comments: