Monday, November 20, 2017

I sincerely love my wife!

“You are altogether beautiful, my darling, beautiful in every way.”
‭‭Song of Songs‬ ‭4:7‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/sng.4.7.nlt

I have the best wife in the world. Nope, I didn't get in trouble and trying to get out of the doghouse. Nope, I'm not getting ready to ask for a big Christmas present. I'm sincerely saying, with no hidden agend, God has blessed me with a great life companion. She is a faithful, loving servant of the Lord. She has sacrificed so much for her family, her students and yes, for her crazy husband. She is beautiful inside and out. I'm ashamed to say I don't let her know that enough. The great news? She has passed down that greatness to my lovely daughters and they have passed it to theirs. Her legacy of love will go on for generations. I love spending time together and am blessed to also get to work with her each day. I praise you Lord for this perfect example of your grace. I just don't deserve her.

Who have you neglected in your life? Who have you taken for granted? We are so selfish and blind to those that mean the most to us! Our schedules are so busy we forget to praise people in our lives. We also forget to praise God. We treat him like we do our wives. We ask the world and give nothing in return. When life goes poorly we blame him instead of our sinfulness and poor choices. We ignore him and take full credit when life is good. We just aren't nice and do little to defend our savior when he is attacked by others. Yep, we treat him like our spouse. Forgive me Lord!

Stephanie, I love you from the bottom of my heart. Praise God he loved me so much that he placed you in the center of my life!

No comments: