Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Life's Short

“Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom.”
‭Psalms‬ ‭90:12‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/psa.90.12.nlt

It's funny to think that life as brief. I'm at 57 years of "brief" life on this Earth. In the grand scheme of things my life is just beginning. I am excited about life in eternity. But, before I get there I still have some living to do here, right now. Even though I am further along in my life than many, I have a lot to learn. I love pursuing knowledge and gaining wisdom. I love my life because it has always been filled with purpose and my direction has been clear. Even through adversity my Lord has given me wisdom and direction. I am so blessed to know where I've been and where I am going. 

Dear Lord, I am so blessed to live for you. For 57 years, I have felt your guidance and direction. Even though my life direction has changed several times, I know you have called me to serve others and to share your love in everything I do. Lord, help me fulfill your purpose for my life, may I always be willing to follow your plan and not my own. I praise you for your patience, your mercy, and the grace you have given me. I love you Lord, Amen!

No comments: