Monday, October 2, 2017

Prayer

“Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.”
‭‭James‬ ‭5:16‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/jas.5.16.nlt

I'm not perfect. I'm a sinner like everyone else. I need prayer, just like everyone else. Will you pray for me? How many times have you told someone you would pray for them and didn't. Prayer is such a powerful tool and produces such great results here today. The suffering in this world is great but it is not so great that it can not be defeated by the powerful prayer of the righteous.

I am thankful for my time of prayer and have been amazed by the miracle answers to those prayers. It doesn't make me amazing, it makes my Lord amazing. Please join me in ferevent prayer for my family, friends, our nation and the world. We call on the Lord to heal us, to bring us together, to love each other. This world is a broken and dark place. We need the love of Jesus every day. We need his power of healing. We need his grace and mercy to fill our lives.

No comments: