Sunday, October 8, 2017

We have it all

“And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭9:8‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/2co.9.8.nlt

Another morning getting coffee ready for my biker friends. It's been a great weekend of service. That's why I love the ministry of CMA. The weekend started off with a vendor needing my generator. I also provided his gas. He really needed it. He and his wife slept in their car. They were around 70 years old and I found out through our conversations they were hurting for money. When a storm was predicted we all pitched in to help them tear down their booth quickly. It was fun to see people helping people.

During the day we were asked to pray for a baby born at 25 weeks. We serve! That's what Jesus wants us to do. We have everything we need and more. He just wants us to share all we have and share his message of love. We are getting ready to host a devotion this morning for the campers. They asked us to. God is good and he is blessing this ministry. I praise him every day for the opportunity.

No comments: