Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Recovery

“And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5:5‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/rom.5.5.nlt

I have been disappointed in a lot of things lately. There are personal issues weighing me down. I'm not upset about the resolution, just that it had to be resolved at all. But, I'm moving forward and my hope is stronger than ever. It all comes back to God's love for me. The loss inside is being completely filled with the Spirit of the Lord. I'm healing, slowly but surely, I'm healing from the pain.

Our lives are filled with choices. We can choose to wallow in the pain and suffering or we can push out those pains with the Spirit of the Lord. That Spirit fills us with love. That Spirit fills us with peace and joy. God loves us so much he sent his son to die for us. He also sent his Spirit that we might have peace here on this earth even through life's trials and tribulations. Praise God! Praise God! Praise God!

No comments: