Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Amazing Hope

“So God has given both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭6:18‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/heb.6.18.


I had a wonderful weekend. Nearly 500 of my CMA family got together to celebrate our ministry and 30 years of State Rallys. It was a time of celebration, it was a time of worship, and it was a time of great fellowship. CMA Indiana is a force for the kingdom and I am motivated to  step up my commitment to bring the lost to know the Lord. I was inspired by what my fellow CMAers are doing and what God is doing across our state. 

This annual weekend event always reminds me of the glorious promises of our Lord. I trust in the Lord always. I trust in him for his amazing hope. That even in the midst of uncertainty, we rest on his promises. He is with us. He will protect us and he will give us a vision of the hope that lies before us. Praise God ! 

No comments: