Monday, September 12, 2016

Too many stories

“Jesus also did many other things. If they were all written down, I suppose the whole world could not contain the books that would be written.”
John 21:25 NLT
http://bible.com/116/jhn.21.25.nlt

What has Jesus done in your life? I can not begin to share all the stories how Jesus has revealed himself to me and my family. For 56 years, 44 as a Christian I have seen his mighty hand. Praise God for the miracles of healing, the answered prayer for jobs, and the resolution of financial struggles. 
Praise God for his protection from evil, his guiding hand in family relationships, and an abundance of loving through friends, family, and even strangers that have crossed my path. I praise him for laughter and joy that has come at the end of numerous storms and trials. I praise him for unexplainable wisdom and unnatural bravery. Yes, God has been actively walking beside me for 56 years. I am several chapters of the books John was talking about. To many stories to be told. 

I don't take enough time to praise the Lord for the work he has done in me. I certainly am not where I want to be, but I am constantly amazed at how far I have come. It is through the grace of God that I am who I am and I celebrate the life God has given me.

No comments: