Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Join the battle

““The harvest is past, the summer has ended, and we are not saved.””
Jeremiah 8:20 NIV
http://bible.com/111/jer.8.20.niv

The motorcycle ride season is nearing the end. I ride motorcycles for enjoyment. I love the "wind therapy" more than you can imagine. I am blessed with a wife that loves to ride and a great group of Christian friends to share my pastime. But riding is more than enjoyment. Riding is a ministry opportunity. God gives passions to all of us. He doesn't give them exclusively for our enjoyment. We are to use our passions, our work, and our play to save others from eternal death.

 I am saddened the ride season nears a close, but I will continue to look for ministry opportunities. The world needs saving. Satan won't stop working just because the ride season is over. We can't let him win the hearts of the lost. Join the battle! Serve the Lord! Our world needs the savior now more than ever.


No comments: