Monday, September 5, 2016

He will provide!

““Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?”
John 14:1-2 NLT
http://bible.com/116/jhn.14.1-2.nlt

Our home is a little cramped right now. My daughter and her husband still hasn't sold her home in St. Louis. I feel for them. It has been tough on their growing family. Their four kids need space. We have all been praying for the house to sell. God has not seen fit for that to happen. So our house is full. But I believe God is preparing right now for that new home and he has a plan for selling theirs. I trust him. I love him. He knows what he is doing. He is providing an opportunity to spend time with my grandkids after so many years away from them. He has provided us with a home and a roof over our heads when so many people struggle with even the basics of life. The Lord provides. He knows our needs and is always there to love us through the mountains and valleys of life.
 I praise him for the many blessings he has given. I praise him for the house he is preparing for my daughters family and the house he has built for us in eternity,

No comments: