Sunday, June 7, 2015

God! Let people thank and enjoy you!

God, mark us with grace and blessing! Smile! The whole country will see how you work, all the godless nations see how you save. God! Let people thank and enjoy you. Let all people thank and enjoy you. Let all far-flung people become happy and shout their happiness because You judge them fair and square, you tend the far-flung peoples. God! Let people thank and enjoy you. Let all people thank and enjoy you. Earth, display your exuberance! You mark us with blessing, O God, our God. You mark us with blessing, O God. Earth’s four corners—honor him! (Psalm 67:1-7 MSG)

Do you enjoy God. The writer of the message chose those very interesting words. As a matter of fact the statement, "Let people thank and enjoy you" is repeated often. Can you argue with its purpose? Should you NOT thank and enjoy God? My life, all that I am, all that I have, and all I'm going to be is specific to the grace of my loving God! My God has yielded a magnificent harvest of grace in my life. I can not repeat enough the simple saying, Thank you Lord! He has not judged me fairly. I have recieved a judgement immensely less severe than I deserve. Praise God for that wonderful majesty! Praise God for his saving grace! I truly enjoy your presence. I enjoy you through your word, your intervention on my behalf, and your amazing love. To say I enjoy you is not enough. I can not imagine a day without you. I praise you Lord!

No comments: