Sunday, May 20, 2012

God's not Dead!

Watch the video: God's not Dead (Newsboys)




  That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched–this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. (1 John 1:1-3 NIV84)


 God is active. He's alive. I've seen him. I've heard him and he has been active in my life. I love this new video from the NewsBoys. As I wander through the bible it's easy for me to think of God as the God of the past. When I look at the evil, pain, and suffering of this world, it might look like God is dead. He's Not! As a matter of fact God is roaring like a lion trying to call out to us. As a Christian, God lives inside me. If it looks like he's dead it's because I'm not letting him shine through my life. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion. Share his love through your life, every day, every where you go, to every person you me. God's not dead, he's surely alive. He's living on the inside roaring like a lion! ROARING!

No comments: