Friday, May 4, 2012

Ok God, today's the day!

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:4-7 NIV84)


I started this blog yesterday. I had a BIG meeting  and I needed God's help. Actually, I need God's help every day. On many days, I ACT like I don't need him. I just go through the day like I'm in charge and in control of what happens. Yesterday it became so obvious that I needed him.

When I go to him, he is there.

I prayed and I let go.

God was there.

I rejoice because God is truly Amazing. When I let him take over it REALLY becomes apparent how amazing he really is. I think I need to do this more often.

Thank You Lord for your amazing Love for me. May I show that same Love to those I encounter today.

No comments: