Monday, May 7, 2012

Praise God for YOU!


Colossians 1

New International Version (NIV)
We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you, because we have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all God’s people  

I have people in my life I am so thankful for and the reason I'm thankful? They Love the Lord and it shows. I'm not going to mention names here because I'm afraid I might miss some. It is not easy being a Christian in this world and in our society. Good Christian people are being attacked on all sides. So, tonight when I pray I am going to pray a special prayer of thanksgiving for these people. They set themselves apart, not by their words, but by their actions. They Love everyone and everything they do is from a servants heart.  Praise God their are people like that in this world. I wish I could say that about myself. I can only hope to work toward that end. We all need to be that person for someone else.

Lord, we thank you for special people you have placed in our lives. We would not be able to grow with out these great samples of Faith, Hope, and Love. We praise you Lord for the blessings we received just because we know them. We Praise you for the Love you show through them. Your presence is everywhere when we are around them. Thank You Lord!

No comments: