Monday, March 6, 2017

My biggest problem is.......

“I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes.” —Romans 1:16 NKJV

I had a wonderful weekend. Saturday, my Christian Motorcyclist Association Chapter went around to the area motorcycle shops and prayed for them. We prayed with the owners / managers and really were blessed. I love this event because we are publicly praying. Not that I'm praying for show, but I am proud of the gospel and am not ashamed to share so all can see my God in action. In my 57 years of life I have seen that power first hand . I have been blessed beyond my wildest dreams. I have been delivered from evil, but mostly I've been delivered from own dumb, sinful mistakes. 

We always talk about Jesus saving us, but there is no more threat in my life than the sin that lives within me. I don't know of anyone that hasn't made some poor choices in life. God covers mine with his son. Come to the feet of Jesus. Dedicate your life to him, admit your sins, beg forgiveness, acknowledge Jesus is Lord, then feel the peace that your past is gone, your life will begin brand new!

I need to get rid of my biggest problem.........ME! God destroys the old me and begins to create a new ME ! Praise God!

No comments: