Friday, March 3, 2017

How am I different?

“Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.” —Mark 16:15 NKJV


Evangelism is about bringing others to the saving grace of Jesus Christ. It seems so obvious to me. Why would anyone want to follow Jesus? Specifically, if I profess to be a follower of Christ, how am I different? Can people tell, without words, that I am a follower of Christ?  

We can not hope to bring others to Christ unless they see him active in our lives. They aren't going to see Jesus while we quietly sit in the back of a church. They will never ask!  They will never say, "Man, I want what you have!". Yes, we need to share with words. We also need to share with our actions and maybe that is more important than any words we can use.

Dear Lord, help me to show the world what you have done in my life. You have changed me. My that change be so obvious that I will be a light for changing others. It's only by your grace and mercy that I am here today. I love you Lord. I praise you for this wonderful life I have. Amen!

No comments: