Monday, March 13, 2017

Connect and Share

“Always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear.” —1 Peter 3:15 NKJV

I don't know about you, but I have great hope for this world. I see young people every day of my life. I see my students have a passion for life, they like a good laugh, they like to better themselves, and they have a heart for others. That's quite a contrast to what you see on TV.  For some reason the media focuses on the evil, violence sells. People love to read or watch stories of chaos.

We need to look past the differences that surround our lives. We need to see the good in people and use that goodness to share the Lord. We need to connect and share. I know God has given my life's experiences so I could relate to the lost. I have hope in mankind because of one thing, Jesus and he is coming back to rescue us. If Jesus loves everyone and the Bible says he does, why shouldn't I. I can't wait to head to paradise with as many people as I can. No more crying, no more failure, no more violence, no more chaos. We must be ready. Reach out, connect personally, look for opportunities, share from your own knowledge and experience. Share the gospel message! 

The world needs to hear! Jesus is my savior and he can be yours too!


No comments: