Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Thank You!

“Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." Psalm 100:1-5 NIV. 
http://bible.com/111/psa.100.1-5.niv

What a wonderful passage of scripture. Thank you Lord for your songs of joy. I am so amazed with your power and strength together with your unending love. I am yours. You are my God and I start this day praising you. You have been, you are, and you will always be great and wonderful. 

I don't think we praise God enough. Most spend NO time praying to the Lord and when people do it is usually a litany of needs and wants. I know you can come to the Lord with anything, but sometimes we just need to drop the Christmas list and just spend time praising God! We need to worship God with gladness, sing songs of praise and leave the world behind. Come on followers of Jesus! Raise his name on high, exalt him to your friends, coworkers, family, ENEMIES! He deserves our love and praise. 

Dea Lord, forgive me for my neglect of your unfailing love. Forgive me for being so selfish and ignoring your greatness. I truly love you. I wake up every day the most blessed man in the world. None of my wondeful life is due to my greatness, it's all due to you. Thank you Lord forever and ever Amen!

No comments: