Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer is fading fast!

“The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.”
Psalms 37:23 NLT

I went into school yesterday after 3 weeks on vacation. It was great! I know that's a little weird for most of you. I love my summer trips and the joys of relaxing over a campfire, falling asleep to the sounds of crickets, and seeing this beautiful creation the Lord has blessed us with. But, the ministry God has given in the form of being a school teacher or working with CMA is the greater blessing. My trips help refocus my mind and heart on my mission at hand. God delights in both sides of my life. He loves my work and shares his joy through my "play". He delights in my daily missions and the challenges of my long term ministry. He directs my steps in all aspects of this life I live. Thank you Lord! 

I am so excited that God delights himself on the details of my life. Even through my sinfulness and the mistakes I make every day, he loves me and is deeply involved with every little aspect of my daily walk. I praise you Lord for my life. I praise you Lord for the opportunities to serve and to minister. I love you Lord and I owe it all to you. Amen!




No comments: