Tuesday, December 20, 2011

God's Justice!


2 Thessalonians 1

6 God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you 7 and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. 

God's justice is always perfect. The justice of this world is not. All you have to do is watch the news every night and it's easy to see that justice is not perfect in this world. The Bad guys win, sometimes. In the final days, the Lord's people will be victorious over evil. Those that caused trouble will get trouble. Those who serve will be served. I have a very finite view of justice. I don't know the things God knows. From time to time, I catch myself questioning God's justice. I don't understand how he can sit idly by while evil runs rampant. But, I'm always brought back to God's reality. God is just. God wins in the end. The illusion that we are losing and evil is winning, is just that, an illusion.

Praise God we have a just God! Praise God he loves me and promises justice in my life. Thank You Lord for your love. Thank You for your kindness and your Grace! Amen!


No comments: