Monday, February 5, 2018

At some point in your life

Psalm 34:10 New Living Translation (NLT)

10 Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry, but those who trust in the Lord will lack no good thing.


At some point in your life, you will struggle. I suspect that most of us will find a point in our life that seems hopeless. We will think the problems before us are permanent. All of us, from the rich to the poor, from the weak to the powerful, we will all go through a life filled with calamity. David certainly had his ups and downs. This great man of faith had power and fame, yet he also felt many times of hopelessness. I am amazed that he always found a way to praise God. He found a way to look out of his calamity and look to the Lord with joy. 

I am nothing special. I have seen absolute joy in my life and I have suffered times when I thought I could not continue. I wish I could tell you I had the same resilience David had. I am not that strong. However, I can tell you that God is the only reason I am here today. I have cried out in desperation to the Lord and he has always pulled me through. I can NOW look back in JOYFUL amazement because I can see the mighty hand of the Lord. I am a witness to the saving grace and power of my loving savior. I am here today because the Lord loved me so much that he promised to stay with me and help me down this sometimes rocky path of life. 

Turn your life to the Lord. The Lord will see you through. His power is available to everyone who seeks him. I can promise you, from the bottom of my heart, God knows your struggles. When you TOTALLY release your life to him, he will be faithful in ALL TIMES. HE will deliver you from the mouth of the Lion. I praise you Lord! Thank you for bringing me through the trials of this world. Amen!

No comments: