Saturday, February 24, 2018

We need seed planters!

John 4:35 -- But I say, wake up and look around. The fields are already ripe4:35 Greek white. for harvest. 36The harvesters are paid good wages, and the fruit they harvest is people brought to eternal life. What joy awaits both the planter and the harvester alike! 37You know the saying, ‘One plants and another harvests.’ And it’s true. 38I sent you to harvest where you didn’t plant; others had already done the work, and now you will get to gather the harvest.”

My mind is completely on SPRING. I REALLY HAVE SPRING FEVER. I can't wait for warm weather, the smell of growing grass, fresh produce, warm summer nights, long sunny days, and RIDING MOTORCYCLES.

I am in service with the Christian Motorcyclists Association. Our ministry is directed at the Bikers in this world. We serve them, we love on them, and we are there when they need us. They are a part of the harvest before us. 

I have been given a passion for Motorcycles, not for MY ENJOYMENT. I have been given this passion for the service of the Lord. So, I go to motorcycle events to share the light of Jesus. My goal is to harvest. But, I understand I might just be planting seeds. These verses are a comfort for me. My personality is to get in and FIX something. I don't want to see people parish. I want to SEE people come to Jesus. That just may not happen and I can't let that keep me from planting. I await the harvest while I enjoy the planting.  We need planters as well as harvesters across the world. SERVE JESUS PLANT SOME SEEDS.

We have been talking about needing workers for the HARVEST, but we need workers to plant the seeds or the harvest never happens. PLEASE JOIN US ON OUR TEAM OF SEED PLANTERS. THE LORD WILL USE YOU!

No comments: