Monday, February 12, 2018

My most recent example of my AMAZING GOD!

Isaiah 64:4 -- For since the world began, no ear has heard and no eye has seen a God like you, who works for those who wait for him!

I hope I never overlook the amazing blessings God sends me everyday. It is so easy to just cruise through life while things are going well. I can take full credit for all the amazing things God has done for me. I just need to remember my God is unique. There is no one like him and his presence in my life is a gift of eternal magnitude. He has blessed me with the gift of being able to teach. I can not take credit for it. I am not bragging. I am just saying it is not through my own power and strength I am who I am. All I am is through the power of Christ who lives in me. The gifts  and blessings I have show up in some wildly amazing ways!
I have a great example. I have been looking for some unique way to raise money for the Christian Motorcyclist Association Annual "Run for the Son" fundraiser. I have seen so many awesome ways people have raised money and I have never really found that ONE thing I could do. Until about a month ago. Stephanie and I are preparing for retirement so we have been exploring supplemental income opportunities. Through Social Media, we found Varsity Tutors. We went through the process and were approved as tutors to do what GOD has gifted us to do, teach. We both committed that ANY money we make we would give to RFS 2018. WOW! God has honored that commitment. I have made over $500 for our wonderful ministry in just three short weeks. I am booked solid with tutoring appointments. There certainly is no God like my God. 
The more I see the power of God at work in my life, the more I want to serve him. He has blessed me beyond anything I could ever imagine. The more I release control over my life, the more I see his presence and power. PRAISE GOD for his wonderful power, mercy, and grace. 

No comments: