Tuesday, February 20, 2018

All or Nothing!

I Corinthians 10:31 - So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
I recently read a book "Going All In" by Mark Batterson. This book opened my eyes to the truth that many Christians, including myself, walk through life only partially committed to Jesus. I live and inverted Gospel. I am more interested in Christ following me than me following Christ.  I am now concentrating my prayers and my devotions to one question;
God, What do YOU want me to do? 
I want to serve the Lord in the ways he wants me to serve. I want to get beyond the BORING DAILY ROUTINE of Christian rules and procedures to serve the Lord. I want to open my life to the excitement of a CHRIST CENTERED LIFE. One comment from this book made a huge impact. If life with Jesus is boring, we are not doing it right. We need to CONSECRATE ourselves to the Lord. We need to "set ourselves apart" for the service of the Lord. Do amazing things, not that we create, but we let the Lord do through us. 
Are you ALL IN? Are you just walking through the paces of life as a Christian?  You need to bust out of your routine. Life with the Creator of the Universe is meant to be a thrilling and wonderful adventure!

No comments: