Friday, February 23, 2018

I will protect the innocent

John 3:19 -- And the judgment is based on this fact: God’s light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil.
We need to fight evil. With all of our heart we need to fight agains the wave of evil in this world. We need to stand up against evil dictators. We need to stand up against bomb wearing terrorists and we need to stand up against ruthless gun wielding crazy men. 
I am so tired of hearing the political debate that has paralyzed us against the evil of this world. Our churches preach love and tolerance in such a way that we let the evil of this world win while we cower in darkness. IT HAS TO STOP. YES, we need to love our neighbors but we need to prepare for the protection of God's children. I am talking about school children, but I am also talking about my christian brothers and sisters. Light will never return to this world until we stomp out evil 
What can you do?  Be prepared. I conceal carry. I am NOT ashamed to say it and everywhere I am ALLOWED to carry, I carry. I do not want to take the chance that my loved ones, my neighbors, and my friends will not be safe. 
So, I guess I am a gun toting, bible thumping, right wing Christian. I will go into this dark world and fight evil on all fronts. I will do everything I can to bring people to know Jesus and I will also promise I will stand against the evil that attempts to destroy the lives around me. 
PRAISE GOD for his love and the will to fight!

No comments: