Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Telling it like it is.........

“Jesus continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You belong to this world; I do not. That is why I said that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I AM who I claim to be, you will die in your sins.””
John 8:23-24 NLT
http://bible.com/116/jhn.8.23-24.nlt

Sometimes I just don't say the right things. I don't use the politically correct words. I often am too blunt, straight to the point. It's not popular to deliver the truth when it may cause stress on an individual or group. So, people are afraid to tell it like it is. That is also true bout sharing the gospel. People don't like to share because it can make others very uncomfortable. The result , people will die an eternal death. 

Christians wake up!

 Time is short! 

No one will be saved if we are unwilling to share the powerful truth of the gospel. We can't dance around the ultimate consequence of sin. 

Our sins, left unforgiven,  will drive us to the grave. We will not see eternity. We will not live in paradise. We will die! Jesus told the truth, in love. We need to do the same. The salvation of the world is at stake!

No comments: