Monday, August 1, 2016

How to be blessed!

“Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!”
Malachi 3:10 NLT
http://bible.com/116/mal.3.10.nlt

You probably get tired of me saying how blessed I am. You're going to keep hearing it. In reality I could receive even more blessings if I would just obey and follow the path God has placed before me. The word of God lays out a wonderful plan for each of us. Prayer brings clarity and specifics to our lives. Listening and acting on the directions of the Holy Spirit will provide blessings beyond our wildest imagination. Our store houses will explode!

I am trying to obey God. I'm not focused on the blessings. I'm focused on obedience. Blessings are a wonderful byproduct of obedience to God. I don't always get it right. I'm on a path to be more obedient, to serve my God completely!

Dear Lord, I love you. I am blessed and humbly want to serve you more every day. I know I don't deserve this wonderful life you have given. I praise you for yoUr grace! Amen!

No comments: