Saturday, June 8, 2013

Bold and Agressive!

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord. (1 Corinthians 15:58 NASB)

It's not always easy to follow Christ. But, what a rewarding life. Today, I had an amazing experience. I got a call from a lady in Wisconsin. Her mom and dad ran into a Cma husband and wife who prayed with them in the middle of a McDonalds. That is so exciting. We're called to witness everywhere. Yet, many times we are busy JUST building relationships. Relationships are so important, but they need to lead to prayer and salvation. The cause of Christ is urgent. We are in the last days and all need to know him. We need to be bold, open, and always looking for opportunities to share his love.

I'm on vacation but since I got that call, I'm going to be even more diligent in sharing over the next 4 weeks. 

Lord, give me boldness and opportunity to share your love with those who need it!

No comments: