Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer Begins! (ok, not until Friday at 3:05!)

Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16 NASB)

The school, year ends tomorrow and summer begins. Although summer time is a time to relax, unwind and reset for the next school year, I most look forward to my EXTRA time with God. I'm not under the pressure of planning lessons or grading, or extracurricular activities. I can concentrate on God and glorifying him. I really should do this more in the heat of the moment.  This summer and even my leisure time and vacation is dedicated to praising God for his amazing blessings. I will talk more with him and listen even more than that. All that I do is for you. Very word I speak, every breath I take will be for you and in your service! 

No comments: