Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom,Mom,Mom,............... WHAT!?

I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning. (Psalm 130:6 NIV)

Mothers Day is just one week away. I'm sure there is not a mother in this country that hasn't had a child, annoyingly, repeat Mom, over and over again to get her attention. As a child of God, I act the same way! I think if I just repeat the requests, it will emphasize what I WANT! Maybe I can push God to answer, or maybe even change his mind with my persistence. God still listens. Even though we can be annoying at times, he still listens and acts on our behalf. Praise God for his love! More important is to keep praying! You can't annoy God, he loves you too much, is filled with infinite grace and patience. Gods blessings are amazing.

No comments: