Thursday, August 4, 2011

No Comment!

Psalm 140

 1 Rescue me, LORD, from evildoers;
   protect me from the violent,
2 who devise evil plans in their hearts
   and stir up war every day.
3 They make their tongues as sharp as a serpent’s;
   the poison of vipers is on their lips.[b]
 4 Keep me safe, LORD, from the hands of the wicked;
   protect me from the violent,
   who devise ways to trip my feet.
5 The arrogant have hidden a snare for me;
   they have spread out the cords of their net
   and have set traps for me along my path.
 6 I say to the LORD, “You are my God.”
   Hear, LORD, my cry for mercy.
7 Sovereign LORD, my strong deliverer,
   you shield my head in the day of battle.
8 Do not grant the wicked their desires, LORD;
   do not let their plans succeed.

My Mom and Dad taught me, "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all." I can't think of anything good to say, so "No Comment".


No comments: