Saturday, January 28, 2017

It's simple!

“One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭27:4‬ ‭NIV‬‬
http://bible.com/111/psa.27.4.niv

 I live a crazy life. I am busy. I am on a "kick" to simplify my life. It's not as easy to do as it is to say. My relationship with God needs to be the most important, dominant part of my life,  not family,  not work, not ministry, not vacations, not motorcycles, not any of these , are as important as my relationship with God.

We all need to slow down. We move to fast and we miss so many moments with God. Oh to spend quiet time with my Lord. Oh to spend time resting at his feet. I long to spend time in his word. I cherish times of prayer, and I value every waking moment I am given for his purposes. This is the only thing I seek. Praise God for his patience with me. Praise God for his simple plan for my life. Praise God!

No comments: