Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Now and Forever!


21 I went away full, but the Lord has brought me home empty. Why call me Naomi when the Lord has caused me to suffer1:21 Or has testified against me. and the Almighty has sent such tragedy upon me?” 
Ruth 1:21

There have been times in my life I have been angry at God. I have disagreed with the hand he dealt me. I have dedicated my life to him. No, I am not perfect. I am a sinner. But, just like Naomi, I have felt the Lord has abandoned me at times in my life. 

God can handle our disappointment and our anger at him. The most important thing is how we move on. Do we let our disappointment and anger toward the Lord separate us from him. Do we let it affect our trust and our faith?  The question is, "Do we trust in the Lord or not?"  Do we just trust him when he follows our plan or do we trust him always?

I have been angry with the Lord. I have plead with him and been upset with a NO answer. But, I want to state as clearly as I can, I TRUST THE LORD NOW AND FOREVER!  There is no tragedy, there is no disappointment, there is no amount of turmoil that can separate me from the Lord. It is so easy to rest in his plan because I have seen that plan for 58 years of life. It is perfect and even though I shake my head, beat my chest, and throw a fit, the Lord know what he is doing and I do NOT doubt his love for me and the perfectness of that plan. I love you LORD. I am deeply humbled by your love. Please Lord continue to mold me into the person you would have me be.


No comments: