Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I needed this

1Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me.
2You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.
3You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do.
4You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord.
5You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head.
6Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand!
7I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence!
8If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave,
139:8 Hebrew to Sheol.you are there.
9If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans,
10even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me.
11I could ask the darkness to hide me and the light around me to become night—
12but even in darkness I cannot hide from you. To you the night shines as bright as day.
Darkness and light are the same to you.
Psalms 139:1-12

I love the presence of the Lord in my life. I constantly see his hand in all that I do. We all have to deal with problems and trials. I have a place to go to ask for help. Just last night I received a call that I really had no idea how to react to. I was at a loss to respond. It was an attack from Satan and I was distressed. UNTIL, I  turned to prayer. God has begun to work through the situation. Even when darkness surrounds me, even when the world seems to be void of Love, God is right there and he is not silent. Praise God for his grace, mercy and strength. I can not imagine life without my Savior. I just wish everyone knew the peace I get from him.  I feel such anger and hate in the world. I feel the world is full of stress and turmoil. I see people that are starved for attention because they are lonely. If people knew MY Savior their lives would be filled with peace, love, and they would ABSOLUTELY never be alone.

THE WORLD NEEDS THE LORD. I will serve him with all my heart and do everything I can to make sure others see HIS love through me. Psalms 139 is a great comfort in my every day living for the Lord. Praise God for his word!


No comments: