Thursday, October 4, 2018

Life filled with the Kingdom of God!


6:33 Some manuscripts do not include of God.33 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
Matthew 6:33

I have everything I need. The Lord has provided WAY more than I need. I am blessed and am so happy with where my life has come from and where it is going. I am not sure how "Righteously" I have lived but I can tell you I have and continue to SEEK THE KINGDOM OF GOD. I'm not perfect. I have failures in life. But, my greatest accomplishment is that I love the Lord and am pursuing a life filled with the Lord.

Today I lift up my family. I have such a wonderful family filled with 1 great granddaughter, 12 grandkids (including one by marriage), 2 son-in-laws, three daughters, and 1 amazing wife. It is so great to see THEM pursue the Lord and seeking his kingdom. They are in the midst of life, fighting battles, and trying to live righteously. It is not easy to stay the course with all the EVIL in this world.  I pray the Lord is with them today. Today COULD be a defining moment in their lives. They need the Lord to intervene in everything they do. I pray the Lord will give them everything they need and fill them with love, joy, and grace. 


No comments: