Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thankful to serve Jesus!

“The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭28:7‬ ‭NLT‬‬.  http://bible.com/116/psa.28.7.nlt

Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for? If you really take the time to investigate your heart, your life, and your past, you will build a list of endless list of blessings. I am 56 years old. I have been blessed so abundantly that I just have to share with you the countless blessings in my life. In my previous posts I have celebrated my wonderful family, my careers, and now I want to praise God for the ministries he has let me be a part of.

My life of serving the Lord began in my late teens. I had some great mentors in serving the Lord. Obviously, number one was my Dad and my grandpa.  But, Ted Blosser and Harold Oechsle really planted the seed of ministry in my heart. I have served as youth director and various roles in churches. I enjoyed and still enjoy the church and serving there. But, My ministry with CMA (Christian Motorcyclists Association) is a pure blessing from God. The people I have met, the message we share, is so very powerful. Taking the message of Christ directly to the lost. All ministry should be so simple. So many people look to mission fields over seas and I see value in that. But, we can not neglect those lost right in our country. This nation needs our help. CMA does serve the whole world, but my hearts desire is to continue reaching bikers right here in the USA.

Dear Lord, I praise you for guiding my life to CMA. I love the people I serve with. I love our mission. Please continue to use us for your purposes. Use us to bring the lost to you. I am thankful for the opportunity to serve as President of CMA Son Rise Riders this year and next. May I never lose sight of our real purpose! Amen!


No comments: