Tuesday, July 10, 2012

WHINERS AND COMPLAINERS!


Jude 1

New International Version (NIV)
]16 These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.


I know people who can find fault in anything. If God came down to give them a million dollars, they would complain it wasn't 2 million! I know people who have been given great gifts and blessings, yet they complain about their lives. I don't care what profession you're in or where you work, or how wonderful your friends and family are, we ALL are thinking about someone right now that fits that description.


I read an editorial in the newspaper today about people STILL complaining about the multi-class basketball tournament here in Indiana. Even though students, coaches, and administrators CLEARLY want the multi-class system, they want to go back. I know people who HATE technology and want to GO BACK to the way it was. Everything was PERFECT before technology!? Every year i hear from Middle School teachers that THIS CLASS is the worst class we have ever had, "Good Luck with them." Teachers find fault and grumble about administration. Students find fault and grumble about teachers. Administrators complain and grumble about students, teachers, parents, legislators, and everyone else they can think of. As a society we complain about our bosses, our jobs, our families, our tiredness, our entire life!


Do we believe God is in control? REALLY BELIEVE? Our lips say we believe but our words are shallow. IF God is in control, what right do we have to complain? 


Let me tell you, one thing for sure...... GOD IS IN CONTROL!


We are blessed beyond our wildest dreams and imaginations. We boast about how great we are and use others for our own selfish reasons. Where is our faith in God?


God has blessed me and I can find no fault in those blessings. He has taken care and watched over me AND my family, even when I don't deserve it. To whom shall I complain? Do I think I deserve MORE? I can complain about nothing. I really need to PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW! Thank you Lord for your endless love. Thank You for the wonderful life you have blessed me with. Thank You for my wonderful family, friends, and coworkers. Thank You for the wonderful students you have brought into my life. I will do everything to HONOR YOU in all I do. I will serve to bless the faculty, students, and community of GHS. I will do all to love my wife and family. I will do all for you. PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!

No comments: