Friday, December 16, 2016

One little baby

“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on Davidʼs throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭9:6-7‬ ‭NIV‬. http://bible.com/111/isa.9.6-7.

Christmas is for all time. How amazing is it that the birth of one little baby would have such an impact on the World? I am more aware of my blessings this time of the year. Being the end of the year I start to reflect on the year but I also look back on my life. Jesus has been my wonderful counselor, mighty God, father, and my prince of peace. He has been my rock, my redeemer, and ultimately the love of my life. I have been blessed through him and by him. I am humbled by the grace and mercy I receive every waking moment of my life. Family, health, jobs, friends, and ministry opportunities are all blessings from God. Praise God for my life. I will strive to serve you more each day. I will strive to share your wonderful love. Thank you Lord!


No comments: