Friday, December 9, 2016

Singing to the Lord at Christmas

“And they were calling to one another: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.”” Isaiah‬ ‭6:3‬ ‭NIV‬‬.  http://bible.com/111/isa.6.3.

The Christmas season is filled with wonderful sounds and songs. I love Christmas music, Noel, Silent Night, O Holy Night, Gloria, It Came Upon a Midnight Clear, and so many more. I love the radio stations filled with Christmas. I love Christmas Choirs. I love the old fashioned church Christmas Cantata. We sing the songs to celebrate, to praise God for the wonderful gift of his son. Our songs should be sung throughout the entire year. Songs of joy and praise should be a part of our lives in every waking moment. Christmas may be the season of music, but we should just use that joy to propel ourselves into the new year.

God is wonderful. God deserves our praise, he deserves to hear our voices lifted in song to him. Take time now, during this season, but also throughout 2017, to praise God and sing to him through your prayers and your actions! I love you Lord. I am blessed beyond all I can comprehend. Merry Christmas!



No comments: