Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Politics, yuck!

I learned a valuable lesson tonight. Our country is in serious trouble. I have decided WHO I'm voting for, but I am truly unhappy with politics in our country. We are losing our civility. We have completely lost the art of diplomacy, both at home and abroad. I have finally learned why foreigners laugh at us. We can't get along with each other at all and I'm losing hope that we can change. I have never seen a more outrageous display of disrespect from two, supposed leaders, in all my life.  I truly believe neither candidate is interested in us. They are more interested in the power, than the problems we face. They are more about division than Unity. When two candidates can't even stand on the same stage and act civil, how can we expect them to work together. 50% of this country will lose this election and the other half will win. Feelings are going to be hurt and vengeance will be the order for the next four years. I might not agree with Obama, but i also can't endorse the republican approach of the past four years. the pride and arrogance of the republicans has change them to obstructionists. The Democrats aren't any better. they have lied, cheated the middle class all the while acting like they advocate for us. They bailed out the rich and the wealthy and left us holding the bag. Walls were built on the debate stage tonight and in the past four years that can't be repaired. There is no hope and change. There is no coming together as one.

If there was ever a need for Jesus, it is Now!

I have a serious concern to bring up with you, my friends, using the authority of Jesus, our Master. I'll put it as urgently as I can: You must get along with each other. You must learn to be considerate of one another, cultivating a life in common. (1 Corinthians 1:10 MSG)

No comments: