Thursday, October 20, 2016

Plotting, Scheming, Against us!

“With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you—”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭83:5‬ ‭NIV‬‬. http://bible.com/111/psa.83.5.niv

The news is so full of plotting, scheming, and nefarious activities. Voter fraud, plotting violence, lies, and closed door deals, all sound so glamorous. They sound so much like a sick movie plot, but they are real. The sadness is they are destroying this country from the inside. Satan is the chief organizer. The election is less than three weeks away. The heart and soul of our country is at stake.  Have you ever noticed, Jesus was the center of a revolution and he never had to plot, scheme, or surround himself with scandal. He just loved on the unloveable and served the poor. What a wonderful politician he would make. I wonder how many of us would vote for him. He is real, today, in 2016.

Jesus is not running for election. The two people running claim to be his followers. Like all of us they are flawed, sinful people. They each have done things that don't represent the heart of our Lord. Yet, we need them. We need a leader. Choosing that leader is going to be difficult. We need to pray about thi choice. Our hearts need to be open to Gods direction. The spirit will move and a president will be elected. I pray one thing for our country. I pray the people of this great country will turn back to the Lord. I pray our leaders, wether they are a follower or  not, will be used for the purposes of God and our country will be used to fulfill his plan. 

Dear Lord, I love you and know you are in charge. Your perfect will, your perfect plan, will move forward regardless who is in the white house. Because I have no control over any of this, I turn it over to you. I trust you. I love you. I honor you and I worship you. Amen!

No comments: