Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Songs

“I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the Lord.”
Psalm 104:33-34 NIV -- http://bible.com/111/psa.104.33-34.niv

Sometimes you just need to sing. Christmas is a great time to remember to sing to the Lord. So many radio stations have nothing but Christmas music right now. I can't get enough during this month long celebration. I'm. It sure what my favorite is. There are so many great classics and new songs it's hard to say. But, all my favorites are on WBCL. That's my go to station during the year. It's a Christian supported station that just lights up my life. Right now there is a lot of wonderful praise music, classic Christmas songs, and joyous sounds celebrating the birth of Jesus on this wonderful station.

It's not just during the Christmas season that we need to sing to the Lord. Our Lord is present in our lives 365 days a year. Through stress, strife, hurt, illness, and loss he is to be e praised. We need to celebrate the Lord in prayer and praise! ALWAYS!

No comments: