Friday, September 14, 2012

A perfect day from a perfect God!

What a perfect day! The rain from this morning left quickly and I had a great ride to the CMA state rally. We had my favorite meal, spaghetti. We had a wonderful service and talent show, fun around the campfire, and now a quiet night of rest. The only thing missing is Stephanie!

I am so glad I worship a perfect God, because its days like these I can't imagine not knowing him. Why he would ever make this perfect day for an imperfect person is way beyond my understanding. I am so amazingly blessed. When I finally take the time to slow down and look at where I am, I can see Gods grace. During the fast paced life I lead, it's easy to overlook the wonder of it all. It's easy to under appreciate the perfectness of God. It's easy to overlook the perfect gift of his son that he gave us. Thank you Lord for your love, your perfect grace, and the perfect life you have designed for me. I beg your forgiveness for not saying it more. You are an amazing and wonderful father. I Love you!

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith–and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God– not by works, so that no one can boast. (Ephesians 2:8, 9 NIV84)

No comments: