Tuesday, January 28, 2020

ALL Lives Matter


All Lives Matter

'But Ruth replied, “Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever

you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my
people, and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die,
and there I will be buried. May the Lord punish me severely if I allow
anything but death to separate us!” When Naomi saw that Ruth was
determined to go with her, she said nothing more.'
Ruth 1:16-18

I love this story. I love that the Lord chose a widow from a despised enemy of

Israel to be in the DIRECT lineage of Jesus. Naomi had absolutely no reason to
Love the God of Israel, but she did.

God chooses ALL of us to serve him. In Acts 10:35 - 'In EVERY nation he accepts

those who fear him and do what is right. ' The Lord does not discriminate against nations,
peoples, or any other reason. IF WE CHOOSE THE FOLLOW THE LORD, in all our
sin and weaknesses, he will love us JUST AS HE LOVES his chosen people.

Our country is so divided right now and yet the Lord sees us all the same. Yes, he mourns

our sins and our denial of him. He wants nothing more than we come to him. He wants us
to make him our Lord. He wants us to follow his specific plan for life. He wants us to
search his word to receive the blessings of life. He wants us to accept his love right now
and to die with him so that we can meet him in our eternal home. He does not care where
we started our journey. He does not care what we have done before TODAY. He forgets
all of the past when we come to him. ALL LIVES MATTER, not just the chosen ones.YOUR
LIFE MATTERS. PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your site rather a lot up very
fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I am
getting your associate hyperlink on your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly
as yours lol

Anonymous said...

If you are going for best contents like myself, only visit this web site every
day for the reason that it provides feature contents, thanks